19th August 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Fashion Technology) being a Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma female student?

Hello Everyone,
I am Aditi, currently pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to do Fashion Technology course in B.Tech. Can you please let me know that I am eligible to study this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  6. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  7. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  9. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. Which courses should be done after B.Tech through ECE field
  11. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  17. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. List of the best B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd August 2015, 09:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Fashion Technology) being a Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma female student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am Aditi, currently pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to do Fashion Technology course in B.Tech. Can you please let me know that I am eligible to study this?
You have completed diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course so you are eligible for admission in B.Tech 2nd year course in Fasion Technology in India.

Eligibility criteria for the lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?