13th August 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between part time and full time post graduation diploma

What is the difference btwn part time and full time post graduation diploma?? I just completed my bachelors. So wich of the two shall I opt for now??

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  2. What is the difference between Full Time and Part Time Diploma course? What is the difference between semester and yearly pattern?
  3. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  5. What is the difference among part time, full time and Correspondence M.Tech course?
  6. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  8. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  9. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  10. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  11. Regular Degree and working experience at same time is valid or not? -- [New]
  12. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  13. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  15. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?
  16. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  17. What is the duration of external MBA?
  18. Which universities are offering M.Phil Biotechnology?

16th March 2016, 12:48 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the difference between part time and full time post graduation diploma

There is a lot of difference in Part Time and Full Time Post graduation diploma. I assume that you wish to make a career in management and therefore are looking to decide on whether you should be taking up a part time or full time MBA / PGDM.

MBA / PGDM is a full time / part time 2 year post graduation program that can be taken up by anyone that has a graduation/bachelors degree in some field. He/she must have done the same from any of the recognized colleges/universities and should have an all pass at it. There would be nobody that would be encouraged to take up post graduation with backlogs in his/her graduation.

Here are some major differences between Full and Part time courses:

1. Full time courses would have full time and effort of yours whereas the part time courses only would mean partial attempt towards academics.

2. Full time courses are much costlier and have high returns on investment. On the other hand the part time PGDM are hardly valuable and are therefore really economical.

3. Full time courses definitely would have more knowledge in their course curriculum and so the students that do full time are much more knowledgeable than the ones with Part time.

These are only some of the major differences that you must consider before taking up any part time course and should rather be looking at enrolling yourself for some full time MBA/PGDM

Some of the entrances you need to sit for would be CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP, GMAT, etc. Score well in these and then make a good career for yourself.

3rd June 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between part time and full time post graduation diploma

I wish to know about M.Sc computer science in correspondence timings

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?