10th May 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?

sir i will want to join b.tech(food technology) and i will must work for after completing b.tech(food technology) because my family is very poor and my father is a former. HOW i got a job for after b.tech(food technology)? can I improve any extra curricular activities? Please tell me and help me peoples..
yours friendtly,
D.SASIKUMAR

Related Questions:
  1. Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?
  2. Do premier B Schools give weightage to extra curricular activities for admissions?
  3. Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?
  4. Whether GRE is sufficient to study in Abroad or extra curricular activities are necessary?
  5. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  6. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In schools more stress is given on sports and extra curricular activities or just studies?
  8. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  9. Perfect answer of TCS Interview question
  10. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  11. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  12. Should I keep my backlog in B.Tech final year in my Resume or not?
  13. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  14. St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?
  15. Post graduation in ISB hyderabad after BE Chemical
  16. Whether the marks of school and graduation will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in CAT?
  17. Details about doing B.Com Hons? How many subjects are there in the subject of B.Com Hons?
  18. What is KMAT fee structure for MBA?
13th May 2015, 01:53 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i will want to join b.tech(food technology) and i will must work for after completing b.tech(food technology) because my family is very poor and my father is a former. HOW i got a job for after b.tech(food technology)? can I improve any extra curricular activities? Please tell me and help me peoples..
yours friendtly,
D.SASIKUMAR
There is a good job opportunity available for B.Tech in Food Technology. After completing B.Tech in Food Technology, you can find a job in catering services company and other reputed company. Apart from this, jobs can also get job opportunity in research and development laboratory companies as well.

Can I improve my extra curricular activities?

No, such extracurricular activities are required. However, you can try to learn and get Practical knowledge in the field of the Food Technical, which is helpful for you to get a job after completing B.Tech in Food Technology.

Since, you belong to the Poor family so I suggest you to apply for B.Sc Food Technology instead of B.Tech in Food Technology. The fee structure for B.Sc Food Technology compares very less when to the B. Tech Food Technology. So, you can study Graduation courses without any financial difficulties.
13th May 2015, 04:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?

You will have to make sure that you are having an in depth knowledge in the Domain Subjects of your stream.
You will also need to practice questions on quantitative analysis, logical reasoning, English and Technical Questions.
Once you have done that you will have to make sure that you are confident in whatever you are saying during your Personal Interview.
You will need to cover all these areas and then you will need to cross all these hurdles when the companies come to your college campus at the time of the placement season.
If you cover all these areas then you will have a very high chance of getting a job.
3rd August 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to know that what are the govt jobs after completing the b.tech food technology. pplzzz give mi answer im too much confused.plz help mi sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?