19th January 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?

I am doin B.Tech from Cochin University and studying in 3rd year , i am keenly interested in doing MBA . my question is about the extra curricular activities i could indulge in ,so that i could make my resume' quite impressive. i have no achievements so far nor i have been into much of extra curricular activities. so , what should i do? what could be the type of extra curricular activities i might indulge in so that those fetch me eagerly waited "achievements".
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Do premier B Schools give weightage to extra curricular activities for admissions?
  2. Is Extra curricular activities important for overall development of school students? -- [New]
  3. Opportunities for extra-curricular activities in Painting? Information on other extra-curricular activities like Olympiads etc?
  4. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
  5. Procedure to apply for 1 month Training in Tata Motors?
  6. How to actively participate in co-curricular activities during school time?
  7. Whether GRE is sufficient to study in Abroad or extra curricular activities are necessary?
  8. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  9. Is it required to have extra curricular certificates to get admission in abroad even with good GRE score?
  10. How can I get job after B.Tech in Food Technology? Can I improve my extra curricular activities?
  11. Whether the marks of school and graduation will affect at the time of admission if secured good marks in CAT?
  12. Whether Volunteer job after MBA would be considered as work experience?
  13. What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com
  14. In schools more stress is given on sports and extra curricular activities or just studies?
  15. To join Indian Army what do we have to do after 12th? Which are the necessary courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  17. Perfect answer of TCS Interview question
  18. St. Xavier's or St. Aloysius, which among them is better to study in Rimjha?
20th January 2011, 02:27 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?

Hello
You are in 3rd year of degree it means you have one more year to complete your degree. You can participate in the extra curricular activities organised in your college during your tech fest. you can also participate in games or any other competition goes on in your college in this way you can increase your participation in extra curricular activities.
Secondly you will do MBA after your BE then you will get more opportunities to participate in extra curricular activities during your MBA. And then you would be able to write some extra curricular activities in your resume.
28th March 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?

Extra Achievement in cv
5th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Extra curricular activities to add achievements to resume for B.Tech 3rd year student interested in joining MBA?

Which I.T company gives best package in India? especially in Delhi.
4th August 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

We r b tec IT students .we have an organisation in class.and we are ready to some extra works related to our study.give us appropiate sugections
11th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Are companies offe
r their case studies to MBA students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?