16th January 2017, 12:56 PM
Chetanbhagwatkar1234@gmai

How can I get my class 12th TC after cancellation of UG B.Sc 1st year course?

Respected Sir, I had got admission in B.Sc course and I have not even completed my 1st year but I want to cancel the course so I want to know can I get my TC back? If yes then please tell me how can I get my class 12th TC after cancellation of UG B.Sc 1st year course? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th January 2017, 05:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my class 12th TC after cancellation of UG B.Sc 1st year course?

If you are not interested to pursue B.Sc. course after completion of your first year and wanted to get back your 12th standard transfer certificate then, you need to contact your college principal and explain the reason for discontinuing the course. He may ask to pay the remaining 2 years college fee and tell you to collect your certificates. You need to pay the college fee and after that, your certificates will be issued.
24th January 2020, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get my class 12th TC after cancellation of UG B.Sc 1st year course?

You don't have to pay the fees of remaining years. Do your own research on fees.
26th January 2020, 07:21 PM
amishkuma

If you want 12th TC then you contact your school where you complete your class 12th, you submit a affidavit in which you must include reason "What did you do with your first TC?"
You can also contact your college where you read at this time and take your 1st year TC with fail.
19th August 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

my stream was science in 12th..but after 12th i have taked addmition in BA first year...but i want to cancel addmition in BA first year and want to take my 12th tc back
14th September 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I'm first year bsc student but i didn't given my sec sem exam. Now i want to take admission for bhms after clearing neet!! Will my college give my 12th TC back or they'll give me fail certificate?
8th January 2021, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

A student discontinue after 1st year in pg at Bharathidasan university.Then how to get tc from college?
5th September 2021, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i get my 12 tc back form my college after bsc 1st year ???
5th October 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How can i remove tc from college after 12th
3rd August 2022, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I get tc in 3 first year course, again I apply for 3 admission, which college information we submit in record of education Last institution attend option,
12 th college or which college we get tc this college
20th September 2022, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get 12th class tc back after document verification and not paying fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?