19th July 2013, 11:18 PM
satyanad khapre

How can I get admission in Bsc? I have completed 1st year in engineering

i have completed my 1st year in engineering with one back first class.now i have
to be for bsc.....due to some personal problem..so sir wat should i do..at this position....

19th October 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Bsc? I have completed 1st year in engineering

how can i join 2nd year BSC after 1st year in engineering?
20th October 2013, 01:19 AM
kartavya
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in Bsc? I have completed 1st year in engineering

Its exactly the same way as you apply after completing your 12th. For this, you have to fill up the form and then undergo the selection procedure which differs from university to university.
19th January 2017, 10:24 AM
rohit tihor

hi,
About your query, first you have to cancel your engineering course collects your 12th standard documents through the college and then you can proceed for bsc admission by standard process using your 12 details it will not consider your 1st year engineering course. Thankyou
28th August 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i join bsc nursing on 2nd transfer certificate
I discontinued engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?