24th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I join a fashion designing course?

I want to do fashion designing because I’m creative & I know how to design well matching with yours personality. So, it would be definitely great place for me to choose as a deigning fields...
I’m undergraduate now. How I can join?

24th March 2017, 10:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join a fashion designing course?

This course is based on your own ability and design creation, so this course doesn't check the stream of the students, but some institutions give admission to only those students who are from science stream. Commerce student can also pursue this course it will not create any hurdle for them. Fashion designing course takes a minimum 4 years to complete. The undergraduate student can also apply for this course the candidate should have a minimum of 50% in 10+2.
The list of colleges are here under:
Sophia SBKS Polytechnic, Delhi
N I F T (New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata)
S N D T Women University, Mumbai
Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi
Pearl Academy of Fashion, New Delhi
Northern Institute of Fashion and Technology, Mohali
N I D, Ahmedabad
Wigan & Leigh College, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?