24th March 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is law degree in distance mode useless?

Hi, people say that if done law courses then you can’t be member of Bar council or can lead a case. Is that true. if want to learn law in regular is that possible for employed person to do law course in regular and also get degree to become bar council member. If I get law degree by distance education then is it useless?

24th March 2017, 10:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is law degree in distance mode useless?

No, the law degree completed from distance mode is not useless. It is helpful for you in different kinds of official purposes and is also helpful in getting many kinds of official jobs. But, you cannot practice in court as a lawyer with that degree. Because, LLB through distance mode is not recognized by the Bar council of India and therefore, it will be of no use you will just get a degree of LLB that's it. And yes, you can study LLB from regular mode, but that will depend upon your job timings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?