13th December 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I join a first year course having family problems?

To Sir, I'm arts student completed 12th in 2017. I studied in UP now I joined degree first year I have family problems. So, I wanted to take this course, but I couldn't. Please Sir accept my request application.
I will be thankful to you
You're faithful

14th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join a first year course having family problems?

In order to join Bachelors degree course after the completion of class 12th from Arts, you must have to apply in different Colleges offering the said course which you want to opt as a degree course. Collect the application form of the respective Colleges, fill the same and submit it in the office of the college. Admission is based on the marks scored in the class 12th examination.

15th December 2017, 09:13 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join a first year course having family problems?

Since, you are from Arts discipline, you can join bachelor degree course in the relevant discipline in your desired college by simply applying its admission form. Admission in BA degree course is provided by many colleges on the basis of marks secured in class 12th final examination. So, if you have secured good marks in the qualifying examination then there will be absolutely no problem in taking admission for the aforesaid course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?