19th November 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Information about government jobs after 80% in 10th and 75% in PUC?

I’m the student of bsc and I would like to join govt. job because of my family problems, I got 80% in 10th and 75% in puc. So please inform me if there is any job.
Contact-9448432589

There is any chance to get a job to me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  2. What are the government jobs that I can get?
  3. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  4. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  5. For which all government jobs can I apply?
  6. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a government job after completing 2nd PUC in commerce with 80% marks
  8. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  9. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  10. Government jobs for M.Pharmacy Handicapped Students? Information about exams for getting government jobs?
  11. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  12. Can I get a government job in any sector like bank? I have completed PUC commerce with 76%
  13. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age? -- [New]
  14. Is it suitable to get government jobs if studied from CBSE Board after completing 10th GSEB?
  15. Can I apply for government job after studying PUC in regular college and B.A from Karnataka Open University?
  16. Various government jobs available in AP? Complete information about the government jobs?
  17. Information about the courses which one can do after passing 10th and PUC 2nd(Science, Arts, Commerce)?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
20th November 2015, 07:56 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about government jobs after 80% in 10th and 75% in PUC?

After completion of the 10+2, you can apply for the following government job entrance exams but you will have to clear the exams.

1. National Defence Academy entrance exam for joining Defence.

Age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

2. Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Level exam.

Age limit is 18-30 years.

3. Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Exam.

Age limit is 18-30 years. Upper age relaxed for candidates of reserved category.

You can apply for all these exam and crack any of them to get a good government job exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?