21st September 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?

Dear sir,
i have passed my 12 in commerce last year but due to my family problems i have to dropped my last year in b.com and now days im doing job and having only evening time for studies can u pls suggest me a course related to commerce which is helpful for me in future ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the topics related to commerce for doing Ph.D?
  2. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
  3. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  4. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce to make brighter future?
  5. What Computer related courses to do after the completion of 12th?
  6. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope?
  7. Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course
  8. List of Professional courses available for Biochemistry students?
  9. Which is the best course after graduation : CS or CA?
  10. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce? -- [New]
  11. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  12. What is the future of commerce? Which are the good colleges for commerce in Orissa?
  13. Diploma in Finance Management through correspondence from Welinkar college, good for career?
  14. How to take English Honors in future after 12th in commerce stream?
  15. Is it possible to be software engineering in future after doing commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which further studies i can pursue in abroad after B.Com completion?
  17. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  18. Which stream is best between science and commerce? I want to become an engineer

20th December 2011, 02:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?

As you havent completed your graduation hence it will be tough for you to get good jobs. The options for a commerce undergraduate to pursue some professional course is not much. If you wish you can pursue the course of CA or CS. If interested in MBA then you can pursue the course of BBA. Even there are some diploma courses in computers which you can pursue. But if you have the time and the required IQ level then I suggest you to pursue the course of Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary. Both these courses are of high demand and on successful completion of the course you will have many good jobs on offer.

14th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any course related to commerce which will help me in future?

i just wanted to know that i have commerce with maths ineeded to do any proffessional course
so that i will get a good post of job mein ca,cs,cwa ke alwa kuch different karna chati hu so plzzzzzzzz
guide me

27th May 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have done gradution from commerce side with 2nd class.
which course will help in future
plz help me

3rd February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i m going to comp my 12th...i wnt to chse dat field so dat i can comp my studies fast nd get gud job

6th June 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs i can do after completing 12th from commerce stream

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?