23rd January 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I pass NIFT entrance exam? What are the necessary things to qualify it?

I am very interesting in fashion technology but I don't know more about NIFT. Can you give me full detail. How I prepare. What I do? How can I pass entrance. What is the necessary thing for qualify NIFT?

23rd January 2018, 11:31 PM
Ramabai L

Default Re: How can I pass NIFT entrance exam? What are the necessary things to qualify it?

National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT).

Candidates who want to pursue Bachelor & Master Degree Program Design Management and Technology at NIFT Institute.

Age limit is 23 years and age relaxation to the SC/ST candidates and also Differently Abled Person.

->10+2 education qualification in any state or board school.
->Candidate should submit 10 rs stamp paper with parent or guardian in case the candidate is minor.
-> Candidate who is good in English is Welcomed.
->Eligible candidate can apply for Bachelor & Master Degree Program Design Management and Technology at NIFT Institute.
->Candidate should submit their final semester or result of degree before the last date unless admission will be canceled.
-> Reserved quota candidates should submit their caste certificate.
-> NIFT date & procedure for 2018 month May/ June on the website.
->Photocopies needed for the admission after the entrance exam.
->All Original certificates need to submit to the councilling, medical certificate they will return after the verification.
->Entrance exam for 2018 is already finished on January 21, the result of NIFT will be announced in the month of February/March.

Last edited by Ramabai L; 30th January 2018 at 04:01 AM. Reason: i have to follow the guidelines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?