29th March 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack AIPMT in 2nd attempt?

Hi Sir,
I am from Tamil Nadu and I have finished my 12th Board exam. I have written AIPMT also but unfortunately I got disqualify. Please help me to prepare for AIPMT again? Thank you in advance.

31st March 2016, 05:33 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack AIPMT in 2nd attempt?

AIMPT is the Medical test and if you are need to try for this then you have to understand the concepts clearly to write this exam. Once you look into this exam and get cleared then you can get into top colleges in India.
31st March 2016, 09:24 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Tips which must be followed in order to perform well in AIPMT are:

* Candidate should study regularly, daily and consistently with full concentration. More the practice more the chances of better performance in the examination.
* Candidate should focus more on studying NCERT books and notes made in class room.
* Candidate should make special scheduled for daily, weekly and monthly revision of studied matter/syllabus.
* Take a sleep of at least 8 hours daily.
* Regular and systematic study helps in attaining the examination taking skills as well as examination temperament.
* All the important & basic equations/SI Units/concepts/Laws/Principles/Formulae must be on the fingertips of the candidates.
* Try to solve out as many question paper as possible as it helps knowing the level of preparation and also help in paying attention more on topics/questions in which you have not performed well.
* Don't hesitate to take the help of your parents, teacher, seniors and friends in the event of any difficulty in any topics/subjects.
31st March 2016, 09:56 PM
Driana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am from Tamil Nadu and I have finished my 12th Board exam. I have written AIPMT also but unfortunately I got disqualify. Please help me to prepare for AIPMT again? Thank you in advance.
Hello
Firstly sit back and list out the drawbacks why you couldn't clear is it because of negetive marking or you are not clear with the basics or it could be lack of practice where two options can be confusing
So prepare a strategy for how many months and make a schedule of preparing at least one topic a day perfectly with previous questions asked in precious years
After completion of syllabus go with the mock tests give atleat 10 and find out where you are going wrong do not take practice test lightly
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?