5th March 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack CLAT LLB?

Hi,
How can I prepare for CLAT? I am at Cuttack, Odisha and have taken admission in 12th Commerce. My aim is to join LLB so I have to prepare for CLAT. Kindly help me.

5th March 2016, 09:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack CLAT LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
How can I prepare for CLAT? I am at Cuttack, Odisha and have taken admission in 12th Commerce. My aim is to join LLB so I have to prepare for CLAT. Kindly help me.
Since, CLAT is the National Level Law Entrance exam so many students are appearing in the CLAT exam every year to get admission for law course in Top universities. The candidate required to study CLAT exam with proper guidelines in order to crack the examination with good marks.

- First, you must clearly understand the CLAT exam syllabus.
- You can go through the previous year Question paper and try to solve the question problem with your own skill.
- You can also join in Private coaching classes.
- It is mandatory that you must understand the basic knowledge of Legal Reasoning along with basic and advanced concepts of Analytical and critical reasoning. Quantitative aptitudes consisting of Class X level concepts are required.

Books for CLAT Entrance Exam:
  • CLAT Exam Guide D208 By Expert Compilation
  • Study Package For CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination By A. P Bhardwaj
  • The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination 2012 By M A Rashid, Nisa Fasil
  • CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package By A. P Bhardwaj
  • CLAT 2012 Common Law Admission Test By Expert Compilations
  • L L B Exam Guide J101 By Expert Compilation
  • Self Study Guide for L.L.B. Entrance Exam By DK Kapoor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?