4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?

I completed my graduation in with 42% in p/sci (honours) and also completed my NCC 'C' exam with 'B' grade so with this qualification how can i apply in Indian Army (female). What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?

5th March 2016, 07:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?

Both unmarried male and female candidates are eligible to apply for Combined Defence Services exam conducted by UPSC.

*After graduation, you can apply for this exam with 42%.

*Age limit is: For IMA is 19-24 years and for Officer's Training Academy is 19-25 years.

You can apply for exam when notification comes on http://www.upsconline.nic.in
5th March 2016, 09:49 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?

Yes, you can join Indian Army being a female candidate. The recruitment in Indian Army after graduation is through CDS examination.

CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The examination is conucted in month of February and August. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 19-24 years and only unmarried physically fit candidates are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?