12th February 2016, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

How can i study B.Sc. (Social Anthropology) in DU? Are there any seats reserved for DPS students?

I am a student of Delhi Public School. Right now i am studying in 12th standard. I am looking forward to join B.Sc. course in Social Anthropology in Delhi University after passing my 12th class. So kindly tell me how can i join the course there? Also tell me if there are any reserved seats for DPS students in DU?

13th February 2016, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study B.Sc. (Social Anthropology) in DU? Are there any seats reserved for DPS students?

Admission in DU is based on the marks obtained in class 12th board exams. Therefore, just apply when admissions are open.

There are no seats reserved on the basis of school in which you have studied. You will get reservation on the basis of caste and status of your domicile only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?