12th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BA in Social Anthropology in IGNOU?

Please provide me the details for getting admission i9n the BA course of Social Anthropology in Indra Gandhi National Open University.

My 12th will complete in April 2016.

12th February 2016, 02:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BA in Social Anthropology in IGNOU?

To avail admission in IGNOU, one must have to register for the interested course at https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/...istration.aspx

As of now the registrations are closed.

The candidate has to register himself at the above mentioned link by filling all the necessary details and upload scanned signature, photograph, academic certificates, date of birth certificate, category certificate.
12th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details for getting admission i9n the BA course of Social Anthropology in Indra Gandhi National Open University.

My 12th will complete in April 2016.
The B.A in Social Anthropology course is not available in IGNOU. The list of courses available are given in the link given Click here . You can check the same also. In IGNOU you can find Bachelor of Social Work and not Social Anthropology course. The B.A in Anthropology course is available in many colleges in India.
23rd June 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Can l achive bsc or ba (major ) degree in Anthropology through distance education in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?