21st October 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How can a Literature student do MA in History?

I did my graduation in English Hons with 61 %. After that i did MA in english. Now I want to do M A in History. How can i do so?

21st October 2015, 11:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can a Literature student do MA in History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation in English Hons with 61 %. After that i did MA in english. Now I want to do M A in History. How can i do so?
Since, you have already completed M.A English so you can apply for PhD or M.Phil in English Literature after completing Master Degree course. Once after completing this M.Phil/PhD course you can make your career in research field or in Teaching field as well.

Candidates with Master's degree in English with 55% of marks are eligible to apply for M.Phil/PhD in English Literature. Candidate must have a valid UGC NET/SLET or equivalent qualification. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the university. Those who already qualify in the UGC NET/SLET entrance exam can directly attend the Interview conducted by the university.

You can download the application from the official website of the respective university. For more details and information on application procedure, visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?