29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to complete LLB 3 years in distance mode?

I have completed my graduation in 2006 with with 41% marks in BA Madhyamik 62% & HS 52% marks obtained. Date of birth 09.06.1985, caste OBC-A muslim category. Now I am working at land (property) register office post as deed writer. But I have no licence or enrolment number. Can I apply for LLB 3 years course in distaKamal Sheikh, W.B
nce mode? Kamal Sheikh, W.B

30th December 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete LLB 3 years in distance mode?

You should contact the respective institute you wish to get admission in via distance mode of education and fulfill their minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the course you wish to.

You will however have to appear for CLAT examination even if you wish to get admission in LLB course via distance mode.

Fill up the application form and if you will be eligible, then you will be most probably getting admission in the above mentioned course via distance mode.
30th December 2016, 03:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to complete LLB 3 years in distance mode:-

Admission procedure for LLB through distance mode you should apply for LLB course in distance mode from the official website of selectmen college / University.

You must have completed 12th from a recognised University with minimum percentage of marks. Duration of the course is 5 years.

If you complete graduation duration of LLB course is 3 years.

List of colleges of LLB through distance mode:-

Kurukshetra University

Guru Nanak Dev University

Annamalai university

University of Hyderabad

Madras University

ILS Law College

Kashmir University.
30th December 2016, 04:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your graduation already and now you want to pursue LLB of 3 years through distance mode hence you have to follow these instructions. Most of the universities do not conduct any kind of entrance exam in order to give admission to the students in LLB 3 years course Where as some reputed universities conduct entrance exam otherwise there are chances that you will get admission on the basis of your marks in the graduation.
So firstly you have to make sure that where you want to take admission then you have to contact to the office or get the details about whole procedure of admission in that particular University.
30th December 2016, 08:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can pursue the LLB course after the completion of your Graduation in the year of 2006, there is no problem in it.
Since you have completed your Graduation course, you are eligible to opt for LLB course from a recognised University through distance mode.
30th December 2016, 10:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Its good to see that you want to go into the field of law but I am sorry to say that LLB cannot be done through the distance mode.

LLB can be done only through the regular mode only and by attending the classes as it contains many practical courses.

If any university claims that they can provide you the LLB degree with distance mode, its just faking.

Do not trust on them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?