16th January 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence MSW course after graduation in microbiology?

How to do correspondence MSW course after graduation in microbiology? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I just need to know the complete steps which I need to follow next to get the admission. Awaiting for getting the answer soon.

Related Questions:
28th January 2017, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence MSW course after graduation in microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do correspondence MSW course after graduation in microbiology? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I just need to know the complete steps which I need to follow next to get the admission. Awaiting for getting the answer soon.

Candidates after completion of graduation in any discipline can apply for the MSW course. You have to apply to the course through the application form available for this purpose through online or offline. The course is available to study in various universities through correspondence mode. You can also contact the study centre of the university you want to join for the admission. The course duration will be two years. The universities offering MSW through correspondence are given below;

Alagappa University - Website Link

IGNOU - Website Link

Kurukshetra University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?