23rd October 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation?

Dear Sir / Mam,

I have done my graduation in BSC in home science in the year 2003 and had geography as a subject in 10+2. I now want to pursue further studies (Diploma) in either History or Archaeology. Can you please help me here.

Thanking you
Regards
Neha

5th November 2015, 01:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Mam,

I have done my graduation in BSC in home science in the year 2003 and had geography as a subject in 10+2. I now want to pursue further studies (Diploma) in either History or Archaeology. Can you please help me here.

Thanking you
Regards
Neha

You can study PG Diploma in Archaeology, which is a 1 year course.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation.

You can also study PG Diploma in Museology and History.

The course is available in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyala, Osmania University, Vikram University, Solapur University etc.

You can also study Advanced Certificate in Ancient Indian History.

The duration of the course is 6 months.

The eligibility to study the course is gradation.

These are all some of the short term diploma or certificate courses available in the field of History or Archaeology.
28th January 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation?

Dear sir/member, I have done my graduation in b. Com in p. D. Pandya girls college in the 2013. I now want to pursue further studies archaeology.can you please help me here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?