9th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do higher studies after GNM course?

Respected Sir, I am Shini Iype passed GNM course from AP nursing council in 1995.
Presently, I am working in Kuwait MOH. I need to finish higher education. I submitted the requirements here, they will sent to you after a month. Do you have any fees for the formalities?

13th January 2017, 10:11 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do higher studies after GNM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Shini Iype passed GNM course from AP nursing council in 1995.
Presently, I am working in Kuwait MOH. I need to finish higher education. I submitted the requirements here, they will sent to you after a month. Do you have any fees for the formalities?
There are so many higher degree course after completing GNM course you can apply for Certificate courses or Graduation course after completing GSM course. You can apply for the courses like,
  • Cardiac Nursing
  • Enrolled Nursing
  • M.SC In Nursing
  • Neuro Nursing
  • B.SC in Nursing
  • Cardiac Nursing
13th January 2017, 05:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do higher studies after GNM course?

The most suitable course for you after this course is post basic Nursing. To do this course from a government college you have to qualify the entrance exam which is based on your GNM course. The syllabus is same of that GNM course. So you have to qualify the entrance exam in order to pursue this course from a reputed Government College otherwise you can get admission in private college through management quota seat on the basis of money donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?