2nd April 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?

Dear Folks,

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication after 10th standard & done my B Tech in RVD University in distance , Am planning study M.Tech ,

Will i be eligible to pursue M.Tech in Distance Education..

Please advise.

Note:- I also have 4 Years of IT Experience in to Software Testing.

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Naveen Kumar V
Mob:- 91-9543210570
Email ID :- [email protected]

3rd April 2015, 02:27 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?

If you want to study M.tech in Distance , then you need to go for the colleges where M.tech in Distance is offering . In south India , especially in Andhra pradesh there are many such colleges where you can complete M.tech in Distance.

Some of the names of those colleges are ,

~ PVKK Institute of Technology , Anantapur , Andhrapradesh

~ Gates Institute of Technology , Anantapur , Andhrapradesh

~ Anantalakshmi institute of College and Technology , Anantapur , Andhrapradesh

~ Moulaali college of Engineering and technology , Anantapur , Andhrapradesh

~ St.Mary's college of Engineering and Technolgy , Hyderabad , Telangana.
3rd April 2015, 04:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?

Yes, you are very much eligible to do M.Tech in Distance Education and as per the details provided by you that you even have a work experience of 4 years in IT sector, therefore this will prove to be advantageous for you.

For being eligible to do M.Tech via distance mode, you don't need to worry much, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility:

> You must have a B.tech degree in Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electronics, Chemical Engineering or any allied field of study from a recognised University

> You should have passed with a cutoff percentage as prescribed by the concerned university from where you are planning to pursue your M.Tech course
13th May 2015, 03:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

I don't know how you have completed BTech through Distance Learning mode.

According to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?