11th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks in Graduation required to apply for B.Ed from CSJM University?

What is the minimum marks in Graduation required to apply for B.Ed from CSJM University? Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow as well? Hoping that someone from here will give me the right answer soon as possible. Thanks!

11th April 2015, 11:17 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks in Graduation required to apply for B.Ed from CSJM University?

Q : What is the minimum marks in Graduation required to apply for B.Ed from CSJM University?

Candidate have to pass his graduation degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% marks to pursue B.Ed from CSJM University.

Q : Can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow as well?

Candidate can download admission form online from the official site.

The Chalan receipt / Pay in slip of Rs.500/- must be attached to filled application form. Admission Fee for SC/ST is Rs.150/-.

Course : Rs.29,000/- have to be paid at time of admission.
12th April 2015, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks in Graduation required to apply for B.Ed from CSJM University?

Most of the Universities will ask for 50% marks in the Graduation for admission in B.Ed course. Therefore, if you have got this much marks then surely you can apply for admission in B.Ed from CSJM University. Those who belong to reserved category have relaxation of 5% marks and they need only 50% marks in Graduation.

You have to appear for an B.Ed entrance exam for getting admission in B.Ed course as most of the universities adopt this process for admission according to merit. You have to get an excellent rank in the entrance exam for getting admission.
13th May 2015, 03:32 PM
amanshrivastava98

The eligibility criteria for a candidate pursuing BEd is as follows :

* The candidate should have completed his graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university.

* The candidate must have attained a minimum of 50% in the graduation.

* The candidate must have completed an age of 21 years at least at the time of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?