23rd October 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in DU under Bachelor in Arts hons course?

I have scored 63% in my 12th ISC result from science stream with Physics, chemisty, biology, english and computer as my subjects. But now i want to do my graduation in Arts Honours from Delhi University. How can i get admission in it?

23rd October 2015, 10:19 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in DU under Bachelor in Arts hons course?

The online registration process for admission in Delhi University generally begins in the last week of May every year at the official website of Delhi University www.du.ac.in. The application fee is Rs 100.

Once the registration process is over, the Delhi university releases the cut off percentage marks for admission in different colleges in different courses. So wait for the 2016 admissions.

However it would be very difficult to get admission in arts course in good college after scoring 63% in 10+2. Generally the cut off marks for good colleges for bachelor's degree in arts is 85% or more.
24th October 2015, 12:14 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Delhi university after the 10+2 with the PCM as main subject.

The admission in the DU is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination. But as the cut off are very high and rises every year it is tough to get the admission in the DU with the 65% aggregate but there are relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

The application for the admission is released in the month of May and the admission procedure begins in the June. For more information about the examination visit at the www.du.ac.in.
24th October 2015, 12:22 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

DU stands for the Delhi university and it is among the India's best university. The university comprises of many colleges and the admission in the colleges is as under the university guidelines.

The admission in the most of the colleges of the university is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination. So you can give your application for the admission process. But there is very less chance of getting the admission with the 65% aggregate in the board examination as according to the previous year cut off list.

There is some relaxation on the cut off marks for the reserved category candidates. For more information about the examination visit at the www.du.ac.in.
24th October 2015, 12:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no chance of getting admission in any good college of Delhi University in arts course with just 63% marks in the 10+2 intermediate. Even the minimum cut off marks for admission for SC/ST candidates in Delhi University is more than 65%.

You can check the cut off marks of this university at www.du.ac.in for 2015 admission in arts course in different college.

The admission starts in July for which applications are done in June at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?