24th May 2011, 04:40 PM
Ratan Sharma

Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?

My sister want to get admission in B.A Eng(hons) in kolkata in any Good college. she passed out class 12 (arts) ,I.C.S.E board.
1) which college she can get admission?
2)what is the prosidior of admission?

Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in D.ed college in Goa University after passing 12th with Arts
  2. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  3. Can I get admission in college for 12th standard next year?
  4. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  5. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?
  7. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Panjab University after completing 12th Arts?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  10. Procedure for admission in JMI University for an economical backward student having scored 74.4% in +2 with Arts? -- [New]
  11. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD for History postgraduate?
  13. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  14. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the admission procedure for JJ school of arts?
  16. Can I get admission in arts stream in Hansraj college?
  17. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  18. List of colleges along with admission procedure for a 1oth passed arts student in Kolkata?
31st May 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?

I HAVE PASSED CLASS XII FROM COMMERCE STREAM BUT DECIDED TO TAKE BA ENGLISH HONOURS SHALL I OPT FOR IT OR IT WILL SPOIL MY CAREER.PLEASE HELP.I HAVE SCORED 75% MARKS IN AGGREGATE, WHICH COLLEGE I WILL GET ADMISSION. PLEASE HELP.
31st May 2011, 10:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?

The normal procedure for admission is based on the score in 12th standard. So if she has a good score in 12th securing admission should not be a problem. She could try to secure admission in colleges like Christ College, St Joseph college. NMKRV College is a option for women. Try to select an institute which is reputed and recognised.
4th May 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get the names of all colleges in West Bengal offering english hons.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?