21st October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What problem can i face being a BE fresher with history of arrears?

I am a BE CSE passout. I have history of arrears in my graduation. So i want to know about the problem which i can face with these arrears?

23rd October 2015, 03:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What problem can i face being a BE fresher with history of arrears?

There is no need to worry about your arrears in your B.E course. If you have already arrears, there will not be any problem for you to apply for any job or to apply for admission to higher studies. If you have not cleared your arrears, you are not eligible for job or you cannot apply for admission to higher studies, so, I suggest you to clear your arrears in B.E course by appearing and qualifying in Supplementary examinations.
23rd October 2015, 04:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The only disadvantage that you will face is that you will not be eligible for jobs in top IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL etc because they ask for candidates with a good academic career with no arrears.

Rest you will not face any problem in getting job if you perform well in the interview. There are many IT companies which have openings and you can get job without any problem if you have skills.
23rd October 2015, 06:19 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, history of arrears have negative impact when you apply for jobs and when you are interview rounds of job recruitment drive. But if you have cleared all the arrears then there is less chances of being asked about the reason for arrears.

However you should be always read to justify that what were actual reasons for backlogs, if your reply is satisfactory, interviewer will not give so much emphasis on it. What will matter the most is your performance in interview and the way you represent yourself.

Always keep in mind one thing, percentage always make you eligible for the recruitment or job but it is the knowledge which gives you recruitment.
24th October 2015, 12:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Definitely there will some negative effect of arrears in your academic career. But there is nothing to worry, you can defend yourself in the interview with valid and true arguments and the reason that led to arrears.

If you have good knowledge of subjects and you are good in practical knowledge then you can easily get good jobs in Computer science engineering field without any difficulty. Most of the companies ask that candidates should not have any pending backlogs. So, if you have cleared your backlogs then you can apply for jobs in TCS, Accenture, IBM, Wipro etc the MNCs for IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?