15th February 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can a student who has done 12th from science do B.A Honors in political science?

Can a student who has done +2 from science do BA honors in political science.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  4. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  5. Am I eligible for NET and SLET Exams after completion of MBA course from IGNOU?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A.?
  7. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  8. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  9. Which are the best books for M.A Political Science?
  10. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  11. What is the eligibility requirement to study B.A Politics in JNU?
  12. Is there B.E Honors of any subject of English in PBI university? List of courses available after doing 12th with Political Science and Elective English?
  13. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  15. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What rae the best career options for me after passing 12th commerce with Political Science?
25th April 2015, 09:44 PM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a student who has done 12th from science do B.A Honors in political science?

Candidate who want to apply must pass his/her class 12th examination. The Duration of this cource is 3 years.

Some Jobs Sectors in B.A Honours in political science---
  1. Law Firms
  2. Marketing Research Firms
  3. Consulting Firms
  4. Law Enforcement Agencies
  5. Political Office Holders
  6. Field Research Firms
  7. Lobbying Firms
  8. Publishing Firms
  9. Political Organizations
  10. Businesses

B.A. Honours in Political Science colleges in India---

1. A.D.V.S. First Grade College - Bachelor of Arts in History, Political Science ,Sociology
  2. A.V. Kanthamma College for Women - Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Politics, Sociology
  3. Bangabasi College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Honors
  4. Bhairab Ganguly College - Bachelor of Arts Honours in Political Science
  5. Darjeeling Government College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Honours)
  6. Dayal Singh College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Honours
  7. East Calcutta Girls College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Hons)
  8. Fakir Mohan College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science(Honours)
  9. Gargi College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science Honours
  10. Gossner College - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
  11. Gour Mohan Sachin Mandal Mahavidyalaya - Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (Hons)
  12. Government Mohindra College - Bachelor of Arts with Honour School in Political Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?