6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government B.Tech college after completion of ITI electrician?

Hello, I have completed my 12th class in 2014 with non medical stream and recently I have completed ITI in electrician trade . Now I will be looking for admission in a government college for pursuing B.Tech. Please help me what can I do?

6th December 2016, 07:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government B.Tech college after completion of ITI electrician?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my 12th class in 2014 with non medical stream and recently I have completed ITI in electrician trade . Now I will be looking for admission in a government college for pursuing B.Tech. Please help me what can I do?

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in Government College for B.Tech course after completion of ITI Electrician course. You should have studied 10+2 or 3 years engineering diploma course to pursue B.Tech. If you have studied 12th then you can apply for B.Tech admission. The admission to the B.Tech course will be done through a common entrance test conducted by the state board of technical education. The performance in the entrance will be considered for the admission to B.Tech course. The course is available in various engineering colleges and in various disciplines.
30th September 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in government B.Tech college after completion of ITI electrician?

Sir please tell me what can i do for admision in government college for B. Tech
I am in inter 12 year sir tell me what can do for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?