10th December 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Government Law school with 65% marks?

Can i get admission at Government Law colleges as i have cleared of my graduation through management section of BBI i.e my final exam of T.Y BBI with first class of about 65% marks?

11th December 2015, 03:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Law school with 65% marks?

If you want to get admission in a government law school then the best option for you is CLAT. Leading national law universities of India give admission based on the CLAT scores through counselling.

Being a graduate you are surely eligible for this exam. Just make sure that you have got above 45% marks. There is no upper age limit for graduates. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Details about symbiosis law school, Noida and Jindal global law school? Is University of Law and Legal studies better than Amity law school? 1 9th June 2017 10:04 AM
Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies? 23 8th June 2016 08:40 PM
Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics? 18 29th November 2014 06:33 PM
Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies? 5 4th March 2014 10:25 PM
Important dates for admission process in law stream at Symbiosis law school at Pune? 2 23rd May 2012 07:13 PM