24th December 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for CLAT?

HELLO ,
i am b.com student and please tell
me for CLAT exam details and also
tell me the way to apply..............
waiting for your reply

24th December 2014, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO ,
i am b.com student and please tell
me for CLAT exam details and also
tell me the way to apply..............
waiting for your reply
Yes, B.Com students are eligible CLAT exam. But you can apply only LLB course.

CLAT is stands for Common Law Admission Test.This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

Best Books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

CLAT Exam Guide
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

CLAT 2015 :-

Date of Issue of First Admission Notification: 25th December, 2014 (Thursday)

Starting date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st January 2015 (Thursday)

Last date for Submission of filled-in Online Application Form: 31st March 2015 (Tuesday), by 11.59 PM

Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets From: 15th April 2015 (Wednesday)

Date of CLAT-2015 Online Exam: 10th May 2015 (Sunday)

For online application of CLAT exam, you may log onto www.clat.ac.in
24th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It is an All India entrance examination conducted on rotation by sixteen National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their under-graduate and post-graduate degree programmes (LL.B & LL.M.) respectively.

Eligibility Criteria :-

For admission to U.G Programme :-
1. A candidate should have obtained Higher Secondary School or its equivalent certificate with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates) from a recognized Board.

2. A candidate should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July of year of examination (22 years in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates).

For admission to P.G Programme :-
1. A candidate should have obtained an LL.B./ a five year integrated LL.B. OR any other equivalent degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University.

2. There is no upper age limit to get admission in P.G programme through CLAT examination.

Application Procedure :-
--> You can apply for CLAT examination through online by visiting CLAT official website www.clat.ac.in.

--> To apply for CLAT examination through online, you need to register a Login Account on CLAT official webiste.

CLAT 2015 Important Dates :-
--> The CLAT 2015 online application forms will be accessible on official website from 1st January, 2015 to 31st March, 2015.

--> The CLAT 2015 examination will be held on 10th May, 2015 in 28 cities of India.
11th December 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 2 with 69% on my 2nd attempt. Now l am 20years old. Can I do LLB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?