3rd August 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?

I have completed my graduation in B.Com in May 1980 from Mumbai University from Ambedkar College, Wadala, Mumbai.Further I completed B.G.L. Degree in Nov. 1990 from New Law College,Mumbai. After that I have joined my services in Union Bank of India, hence could not complete my LLB degree. Now, I want to complete my LLB degree and intend to take admission for Third Year of Law (LLB). Now, my age is 57 years, and now I want to complete LLB degree as an additional degree. Kindly guide us admission procedure at the earliest to ensure my admission for the academic year.

4th August 2016, 10:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in LLB course now at the age of 57 years as the maximum age limit to pursue the course is set at 30 years for General candidates and 35 years for OBC,/ST/ST candidates.

Therefore, I am very sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course.
5th August 2016, 08:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that you can get admission to study your LLB degree at this stage at the age of 57 years but you have to opt the above said course through distance mode of education rather than regular mode. In regular mode you will going to face some kind of problems at this stage. So, better will be to take admission and pursue the course through distance mode. Just contact to the Open Universities and get the application form from the office. Fill it up and submit it to get the admission.
18th May 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my graduation from Mumbai University in 2009 and have been working since. I am 30 years of age and belong to OBC category . What's the admission process for doing LLB from Mumbai University. Is there any entrance exam which I have to take to get an admission? Kindly share your valuable suggestion.
21st February 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

I am in 48 years completed B.com and having post graduate diploma in Financial management. It was my ambition to do LLB. Can i do it now? Not for practice in court. But can become Notary ?
22nd April 2021, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in 55 years completed B.A. It was my ambition to do LLB. Can i do it now? Not for practice in court. But can become Notary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?