8th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate?

Hello Sir,
I have passed B.Com from Delhi University by getting 49% marks and pursuing ICSI Professional programme. Now I want to do LLB correspondence from IGNOU. Please tell me, am I eligible for admission in LLB?

Related Questions:
9th March 2016, 09:03 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate?

Yes, you are eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% marks in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate.
Candidate must have passed any graduation degree with at least 45% marks from any recognised university. 5% relaxation in marks is also provided to SC and ST candidates.
Course duration is 3 years.
9th March 2016, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have passed B.Com from Delhi University by getting 49% marks and pursuing ICSI Professional programme. Now I want to do LLB correspondence from IGNOU. Please tell me, am I eligible for admission in LLB?
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course in IGNOU.

Those candidates who have completed 12th board from a recognized board are eligible for LLB course.

There is no age criteria.
9th March 2016, 08:32 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say that you are unable to opt for correspondence LLB course from IGNOU with 49% marks as the minimum marks requirement is 50% in aggregate to opt for correspondence LLB.
9th March 2016, 08:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in order to be eligible for the course you have mentioned above via correspondence mode. However, with 49% marks I am sorry to say that your are not eligible to opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?