6th December 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in petroleum engineering college of Dehradun after 12th?

How to get admission in petroleum engineering college of Dehradun after 12th class. Please tell me the qualification needed and percentage requirement in 12th class. Also, tell me when and where should I get the form?

6th December 2016, 11:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in petroleum engineering college of Dehradun after 12th?

You will have to fill up the application form for JEE(Main) examination and after qualifying in the examination and clearing the minimum cut-off required for admission in the above mentioned college, you can very much get admission in the course and continue with your studies further.

There is no such marks criteria for admission, however you should try to score as well as possible to stand a greater chance of availing admission.
7th December 2016, 04:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in petroleum engineering college of Dehradun after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission in petroleum engineering college of Dehradun after 12th class. Please tell me the qualification needed and percentage requirement in 12th class. Also, tell me when and where should I get the form?

The B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering is available in some engineering colleges in Dehradun. The candidates who have passed 10+2 with over 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for the course. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination like UPESEAT, JEE Mains score. The course is available in the following colleges in Dehradun

DIT - Website Link

Global University - Website Link

Uttaranchal University - Website Link

UPES - Website Link
7th December 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for entrance exam like JEE Main or state level engineering entrance exam of Uttarakhand state for admission in Dehradun. If you are talking about UPES, Dehradun, then they conduct their own entrance exam too.

Admission will be on merit based on your rank in entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on your rank through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?