11th December 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) with 71% in 12th?

Dear Sir,
I have got 71 percent in 12th standard. So I will get direct admission in B.E. Petroleum Engineering without any entrance exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  2. How can I get direct admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  4. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  5. Can I get direct admission to study B.Sc in Open University if pursuing 12th Arts?
  6. Can I get direct admission in best engineering college in India and Abroad after scoring 91% in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Direct admission in b.tech with 90% in 12th PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year diploma in engineering? I have completed 12th with PCM group
  10. Is it better to do direct CA? I am doing 12th in Tamilnadu
  11. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th?
  12. Can I get direct admission in B.E after completing 12th with 78.86%?
  13. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  15. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  16. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  17. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  18. Can I get direct admission in degree or should complete 12th first?
14th December 2015, 07:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) with 71% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have got 71 percent in 12th standard. So I will get direct admission in B.E. Petroleum Engineering without any entrance exam? Please reply as soon as possible.
No, you can't get direct admission in B.E in Petroleum Engineering. If you have qualify in JEE Main exam then only you are eligible otherwise not.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
14th December 2015, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) with 71% in 12th?

For getting admission on B.Tech Petroleum Engineering you need to appear for entrance exam and there is no direct admission procedure for any B.Tech stream admission.

You can apply for JEE Main or any other state level engineering entrance exam. Performance in the exam will help you to get admission in your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?