30th March 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Sir,
I am doing M.A. in Urdu and
I want to do PhD in Urdu from Jamia
Millia Islamia. Kindly tell me what I have to
do for admission? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  4. Am I eligible to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if studying B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  6. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  9. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  10. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University for study M.A.(Economics)?
  13. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
  17. What is the passing marks to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia
  18. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?

4th April 2015, 04:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?

First of all you must have a Master's degree in Urdu with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. If you belong to reserved category then you should have at least 50% marks in your Master's degree.

Jamia Milia Islamia is one of the top rated Universities in India and competition for admission is very high for regular admissions in Ph.D Urdu program. Hence, if you have NET/GATE/SLET/JRF qualification then you will have good chance of getting admission in this reputed University.

6th April 2015, 11:49 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing M.A. in Urdu and
I want to do PhD in Urdu from Jamia
Millia Islamia. Kindly tell me what I have to
do for admission? Please reply to me immediately.
Yes, you are applicable for Ph.D in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia University after M.A in Urdu.

This university offers 47 Doctoral Programmes in regular namely law, Urdu,
English, Electrical Engineering, Arabic, Chemistry, Bioscience etc.

The Programme/Course Fee for Ph.D in Urdu: Rs. 5,700

The admission at Jamia Millia Islamia is based on individual entrance exam conducted by the institution. If you have NET score card, you can directly join the course with out entrance exam and interview.

For more details:- http://jmi.ac.in/studyatjamia/courseslist/regular

18th November 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of aalmiat. I want to complete my. B.A.in Arabic from j.m.i.
Fazlurrahman . Domaria ganj

1st October 2016, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR I AM NET QUALIFIED (2010).IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION IN PHD URDU WITHOUT ANY TEST ,ENTRANCE TEST OR INTERVIEW ?

8th April 2017, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Asalamoalikum sir, I am syed ishfaq Ahmad from Kashmir i want to get PhD admission in jamia milia islamiya having not net yet is there any chance of admission for me.i have 73% marks in PG. I was regular student of Kashmir university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?