25th August 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I am pursuing 12th with Arts. I want to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication. I want to know that Jamia Millia Islamia is providing this course? If yes then how I can get admission? Kindly tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  2. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  3. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  6. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers MFA course to BFA graduate?
  7. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  9. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study B.Ed?
  12. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc(Physics) to study Master's Degree in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?
  17. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  18. How to get admission in jamia millia islamia girls school for 11th grade?
31st August 2015, 04:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?

No, Jamia Millia Islamia University does not offer Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course. The Jamia Millia Islamia offers post graduate courses in Journalism and Mass Communication courses. Since, the Jamia Millia Islamia University does not offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course, you can pursue this from any of the below mentioned colleges :-

--> Apex India Vidyapeeth
Address: 1687, Opposite Metro Pillar No.214, Maharaja Nahar Singh Marg, Kanhiya Nagar, Shanti Nagar, Tri Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110035
Phone:011 2738 2262

--> Asian Institute Of Management Studies
Address: D-977, 3rd Floor, Palam Extension Part I, Sector 7, Dwarka
New Delhi, Delhi 110075, Phone:011 2508 477
13th November 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?

I am doing 12th Grade from physics and chemistry want to do Mass communication after 12th can I get admission if yes which are the institutes.
14th June 2018, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my graduation in BA program from sol and I want to do post journalism course in Jamaica college how can it's possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?