31st December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in History in Namibian Senior secondary certificate?

What do I need in order to get a good mark in Namibian Senior Secondary Certificate in History?

Related Questions:
  1. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary History (315) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  3. Is NIOS senior secondary certificate valid for EAMCET?
  4. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  5. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  6. What is the qualification required for Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility for CTET entrance exam? I have scored 47% in graduation
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  9. How much percentage is needed for graduation in Psychology?
  10. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  11. Is there any need of the entrance exam for B.Com honors?
  12. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  13. Courses available in India for Senior Secondary School Certified Nigerian?
  14. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  15. Can I apply in TET after passing graduation in BSc?
  16. Is diploma considered as bachelor degree?
  17. Eligibility of getting scholarship for scoring above 80% in Senior Secondary exam?
  18. What is the first step to join Navy after passing 12th with commerce(Maths)
4th November 2017, 04:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in History in Namibian Senior secondary certificate?

You need to study according to the syllabus and exam pattern. Also, if you have any doubt, then ask from your teacher and get the best study material, which gives the most precise details in simple words.

You can even study in groups with your friends. History is a subject, which is good to study in a group with friends because it is mostly like a story of the past.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?