29th April 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Courses available in India for Senior Secondary School Certified Nigerian?

Hello,
I am from Nigeria and I have
done Senior Secondary School
Certificate Exams. Now, I want to study
in India. Can you tell me what courses are there
for me? Thank you!

20th June 2015, 10:50 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available in India for Senior Secondary School Certified Nigerian?

If you want to study in India, your most welcome sir. You can join each and every courses which are available for Indians. Yes admission procedure may be different but you will surely get admission in every courses. Also there are some seats reserve for NRI candidates. So choose a course which is more suitable for you and you try to get admission in prestigious universities in India.
30th June 2015, 08:24 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Courses available in India for Senior Secondary School Certified Nigerian?

Your most welcome to India. If you want to study in India then, you can do any course which you wants. In India there are so many courses available for Indians and for you too. You may choose the courses related to the streams like science, arts or commerce.Choose the course according to your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?