21st February 2017, 12:18 PM
prashanthashv

What are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my Graduation with BE in Electrical Engineering so I want to know what are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join evening college for engineering?
  2. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of evening colleges offering B.Tech to Diploma Electrical Engineer in Delhi?
  4. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility and other requirements to attend Evening BE Colleges?
  6. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  7. How to join evening engineering college in Bangalore?
  8. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to join in Evening Engineering College? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Which are the top colleges for this in Bangalore?
  10. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. What are the requirements of central bureau of investigation? I am an engineering student pursuing in 8th semester and want to join CBI
  12. What is the procedure to join evening engineering course?
  13. Can I join electrical engineering stream for IES exam? I am pursuing EIE
  14. How to do B.E Electrical in Bangalore evening college?
  15. How can I join IAF as an electrical engineer? I am pursuing B.Tech first year from electrical and electronics engineering branch
  16. What can I do after passing diploma? I am pursuing diploma in electrical
  17. How to join evening engineering college after completing diploma in electronics and communication with 60%
  18. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
14th December 2017, 07:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering?

There are some engineering colleges which run in two shifts. The first shift is called morning shift and second one as evening shift. The admission process remains same in both of these shifts.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for engineering course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Second requirement is that you should have qualified any engineering entrance exam like Joint Entrance Examination, State Level engineering exam or private engineering college exam.

Some college also take direct admission on basis of percentage of marks in senior secondary board examination.
12th July 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the requirements to join the Evening College for pursuing BE in Electrical Engineering?

I have completed my diploma in computer science, in 2017 March/April, but I had backlog in m2, I cleared it on 2017 Nov/Dec... But I have two year work experience, n also all the documents which is mandatory to join evening engg...
Can you please suggest whether I can join evening engg sir... Please do the needful as soon as possible sir....
Please reply me sir...
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?