7th February 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in fashion designing after 12th commerce?

Now l read in 12th commerce. I am so confused in my life. Now I am interested in fashion designing. Therefore, you tell me please. I live in Fatehgarh Sahib.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?
  2. What should I do to make a career in Fashion Designing?
  3. What is a better career option for me after 12th? What to do to make a career in Animation and Fashion Designing?
  4. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  5. Can I join fashion designing field after studying commerce stream in class 12th?
  6. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Courses related to Fashion Designing for 12th Commerce student?
  8. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. How to make a career in the field of fashion designing after passing 12th? What type of questions will appear in the exam?
  10. Which is a better career option for me after 12th if I am creative and interested in drawing? What should I do if I want to make career in Animation and Fashion Designing?
  11. What should a 12th Commerce student do to make career in Animation & Designing?
  12. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  13. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course?
  14. Can I study fashion designing as my masters after completion of BA in Commerce?
  15. How can I join the career in the field of Designing and Fashion after passing 12th?
  16. What career should I prefer after passing 12th? I am a 12th commerce student
  17. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  18. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
7th February 2017, 07:43 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to make a career in fashion designing after 12th commerce?

If you are really interested in Fashion design means just proceed with this course having ample of opportunities once completed this course.I will share the top most colleges offering this course.

List of colleges offering Fashion Design in India are as follows:

* Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Banglore, Karnataka

* National Institute of Fashion Technology - NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Opp. Gulmohar Park, Delhi - 011-26542100

* Pearl Academy - A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-II, Delhi 011-49807100/101

* National Institute of Fashion Technology - Plot no 15, Sector 4, Kharghar, Mumbai

* Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID) - Survey No. 231, SVC Campus, New Airport Road, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, 020-2663 4511

* National Institute of Fashion Technology - NIFT Campus, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Taramani, Chennai, 044-22542755/ 22542756
7th February 2017, 10:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Students from any stream can get into designing field but few institutes requires science compulsory at 12th standard for admission. You have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by many government institutes of our country on the basis of 12th standard.

You may opt for either of the following college and entrance exam:

NIFT, New Delhi

NID, Ahmedabad

Pearl Academy of Fashion, New Delhi

North Institute of Fashion And Technology, Mohali

Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi
7th February 2017, 10:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

One who wants to make a career in fashion designing can join Bachelor Programmes in Design (B.Des)(Fashion Design) after 12th or post graduate courses in fashion designing after graduation.

Eligibility for Fashion Designing course : -

-The candidate should have passed the 12th examination in the 10+2 pattern with 50% marks from any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination for (B.Des)(Fashion Design).

-The candidate should have passed bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University or Diploma in Accessory / Fashion Design / FIT from NIFT for post graduate courses in fashion designing .

Admission in prominent institutes are carried out through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview. So, one needs to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to apply for these courses.
8th February 2017, 01:01 PM
Simmigupta

If you want to do graduation in fashion designing. There are so many colleges that offers this course at the economical fee. You can see the best colleges in India by choosing your city name through this site in the Education category - Xploremycity.com
28th June 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I have just done with my master of commerce now I want to make my career in fashion designing,are there any courses, please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?