11th November 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college from NIT, Jalandhar to PEC in 2nd semester?

Sir, am doing B.Tech in NIT, Jalandhar but I want to join PEC in 2nd semester. Please tell me the procedure and tell is it possible (9041516400). I want to do aerospace engineering.

11th November 2016, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my college from NIT, Jalandhar to PEC in 2nd semester?

No, it is not possible to change your college from NIT, Jalandhar to PEC in 2nd semester for pursuing your B.Tech course. You can't change your stream or college in middle of B.Tech course, you need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you secured admission in B.Tech course. So, I suggest you to pursue your B.Tech course from the same college instead of changing to another college.
12th November 2016, 01:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can change college under same board to different institute after completion of your 1st year, i.e. 2nd semester. You should however have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in order to be eligible to apply for the transfer.

The procedure is quite simple, you will have to write an application to your institutional head stating your issue and all the reasons you wish to shift to a different Institute, if your reasons are however approved, you will be eligible to get transferred.
29th June 2017, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that a student must vacant a seat in higher branch for 4 a student in lower branch to upgrade his branch???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?