20th February 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

How many times i can give AIPMT entrance being an OBC student?

I am in class 12th. I belong to obc category. I have not appeared in AIPMET yet and also i am not sure about cracking it in one go. So kindly tell me how many times i can appear for the entrance being an OBC student? Please reply at the earliest.

20th February 2016, 02:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times i can give AIPMT entrance being an OBC student?

The minimum age limit to appear for All India Pre Medical Test conducted by CBSE is 17 years on 31st December of year of admission and maximum years is 25 years on 31st December of year of admission. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates of OBC, SC/ST etc.

There is no limit on number of attempts in this exam. You can appear for all examinations falling within your age limit. So, prepare well and then give exam to crack it as soon as possible and pursue your desired course for better career option.

For any more details, visit http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/faq.aspx
20th February 2016, 02:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The number of attempts a candidate can avail in All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam Shall be limited to three irrespective of the category of the student. Minimum age should not be less than 17 and maximum should not exceed 25 years where as relaxation to reserved categories in upper age limit is given as per government rules.
20th February 2016, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in AIPMT entrance examination. You can appear in AIPMT entrance examination as many times as you can by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and also must have passed English in the qualifying examination from a recognised board.

2. The minimum age required to appear in AIPMT examination is 17 years and the maximum age is 25 years as on 31st December of admission. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
20th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of Attempts Allowed for OBC candidates to give AIPMT Examination:

A very good news for any category candidates is :There is no such attempt limit". Yes, let it be OBC or be General or SC/ ST, there is no attempt limit. So I can say that you can apply for this AIPMT Examination till meet the required age criteria as there is no certain attempt limit.

Minimum Age and Maximum Age for AIPMT 2016 Exam:

>> Candidates who have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission (or) will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of her/ his admission to the 1st BDS/ MBBS course.

>> The maximum age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota seats is "25 years" as on 31st December of the year of entrance examination.

Click here for More Details Regarding AIPMT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?