24th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BA(Communication Design) from The Indian Institute of Art & Design. As I am interested to do BA in Communication Design specialization so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  2. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  4. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  7. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  8. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  9. Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  11. What are the various Architect / Interior Designing courses available in Mumbai?
  12. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
  13. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology?
  14. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India
  16. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  18. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th November 2018, 07:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

** B.A. Communication and Design or Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Design is an undergraduate Design course.

** In order to get admission in Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Design course, the candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education.

** As per my suggestion you should study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?