24th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Dear friends, I am planning to do BA in Communication Design course which is available in The Indian Institute of Art & Design. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  2. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  3. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  5. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  6. Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?
  7. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  8. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  9. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  11. How many Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design seats are available in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  12. What are the various Architect / Interior Designing courses available in Mumbai?
  13. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
  14. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology?
  15. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India
  17. How many BDes(Accessory Design) seats are available in Unitedworld Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
29th April 2018, 08:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Seats available for BA in Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art and Design:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the total number of seats available for BA (Hons) in Communication Design details is as follows.

>> Total Number of Seats available - 60 seats

In order to be eligible for doing this course in The Indian Institute of Art and Design course, you must have successfully completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern in any discipline from a recognized university.

@ Besides meeting this criteria, you are required to appear in an entrance examination that is conducted by The Indian Institute of Art and Design. The entrance examination is called "IIAD Design Aptitude Test".

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?