9th July 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Industrial Management from Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Industrial Management) in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  6. Colleges offering PhD(Anatomy) in Southern India
  7. Colleges offering MBBS course based on 12th marks?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  9. List of colleges offering Community Nursing Diploma course in Southern India
  10. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  11. How to do correspondence course in Civil Engineering?
  12. How many Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis seats are available in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? -- [New]
  13. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  14. List best institutes for Dental Internship in India?
  15. How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  16. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
  17. Ranklist of MBBS in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Private Colleges MBBS Fee in UP
15th June 2019, 07:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Industrial Management) seats are available in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences

The total number of Ph.D. (Industrial Management) seats that are available in Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences is 12.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences.

Contact Address

#162, Poonamallee High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600077, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?