7th July 2018, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course which is available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  6. Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  7. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  10. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
  14. Courses available after Diploma in Medical distinct from Laboratory Technology?
  15. What is the process followed to do M.Sc MLT after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  16. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  17. Education career option for me after DMLT -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
14th July 2018, 05:41 PM
laxmeech

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?

PARAMEDICAL

BPT

Institution Name Paramedical
Course Duration 4 years
Available Seats 50
Eligibility 10 + 2 (12th) with Biology
Admission Fees Rs. 5000/- One time
Fees Structure Rs. 32,500/- per year( Uniform & ID Card fees Extra )
BMLT

Course Duration 3 years
Available Seats 50
Admission Fees Rs. 4000/- One time
Fees Structure Rs. 32,500/- per year ( Uniform & ID Card fees Extra )
DMLT

Course Duration 2 years
Available Seats 50
Admission Fees Rs. 3000/- One time
Fees Structure Rs. 22,500/- per year ( Uniform & ID Card fees Extra )

Admission Form Fees:
Paramedical 500/-
Nursing 1000/-
D. El. Ed. & B. Ed. 500/-
All other Courses As per online registration fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?