28th January 2018, 12:30 PM
Amrapalis86

Having completed 12th in 2006 can I start B.Com from either regular university or distance university?

I completed my Higher Secondary in the year 2006. Now I want to complete my TY B.Com course. Can I get admission in regular university? Or do I need to continue from distance university? Where exactly I can apply & how to get my TY B.Com admission?

31st January 2018, 03:54 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed 12th in 2006 can I start B.Com from either regular university or distance university?

Look if you are not working in any firm then you can pursue B.Com for regular mode also.
But if you are working then you have to pursue further education from distance mode.
There is no any restriction in admission for just a long gap. So no need to worry. You can apply any where in India after declaration of forms and admission procedures are same like 12th or 10th admission.

Some of the colleges are:-
IGNOU
Delhi University
Punjab University
Bihar University
Nalanda University
Patna University
31st January 2018, 06:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having completed 12th in 2006 can I start B.Com from either regular university or distance university?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the regular university, if you will have all the another required qualification.

University such as DU, B.R. Ambedkar, PU do not have limitations on gap year to get admission.

So, kindly visit official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
31st January 2018, 07:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You have to qualify in entrance test if, you want to get admission in bachelor degree.

The required qualification to get admission in common bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required discipline in 12th is as per your choice in bachelor degree.

Not all the universities offers admission to candidates in all the course. There is limitation on some course and university.

But, you can apply for admission in DU. The admission will be on the basis of cut off marks in 12th board.
31st January 2018, 07:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can continue your studies from any of the mode. You can get admission in B.Com from regular university also.

Some of the colleges which offer B.Com are:-
Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
Lady Shri ram College for Women, New Delhi
Loyola College, Chennai
St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Christ University, Bangalore
Hindu College, New Delhi
St. Joseph's College of Commerce, Bangalore
Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
St. Andrew's College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
Hans Raj College, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?