6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Biomedical Science) seats are available in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have just completed my Board of 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BSc(Biomedical Science) from SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  4. Can I go for Psychology in Post Graduation being a Graduate in Dentistry? Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for this course?
  5. Details about B.Sc Biomedical Equipment Technology course? List of colleges, fees and scopes in India and foreign?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in good colleges after scoring 271 rank in OUCET MCJ?
  7. List of colleges under Kakatiya University in Jagtial, Telangana?
  8. What are the best colleges for BSc in AP after passing 12th?
  9. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the good engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 61000 rank in EAMCET
  11. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  12. Which place is the best for EMCET in Telugu medium in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Details about Fee Structure of M.Pharm course in AP State?
  14. Total government seats available for B.Arch course?
  15. How many seats are there in government polytechnic college in West Bengal 2017?
  16. How many seats are available at government college in B.Tech after passing computer science and technology in diploma? What is the rank required in lateral examination to get a government seat?
  17. Which place is the best for EAMCET in telugu medium in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
15th December 2018, 06:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Biomedical Science) seats are available in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?

SRR & CVR Govt. Degree College

As per my knowledge, 40 B.Sc(Biomedical Science) seats are available in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada.

For more information you should contact at:

Contact Address

Address: Karl Marx Rd, Machavaram, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520004
Phone: 0866 244 1092
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?