6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) course which is available in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the course fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Biomedical Science) seats are available in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  2. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  3. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  4. Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  5. Details about B.Sc Biomedical Equipment Technology course? List of colleges, fees and scopes in India and foreign?
  6. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Computer Application) in SDM Degree College?
  8. Can I go for Psychology in Post Graduation being a Graduate in Dentistry? Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for this course?
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes? -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  12. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  13. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  14. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  15. List of colleges under Kakatiya University in Jagtial, Telangana?
  16. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  18. List of Government affiliated BTech colleges in Odisha? Fee expenses of BTech course?
15th December 2018, 06:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?

The fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada is given below.

The duration of BSc(Biomedical Science) course is three years.

FEE DETAIL

** First Semester = Rs.7500

** Second Semester = Rs.7000

** Third semester = Rs.7000

** Fourth semester = Rs.7000

** Fifth Semester = Rs.7000

** Sixth Semester = Rs.7000

** Total fee = Rs.42500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?